Author Topic: All About Fuel: Videos  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
All About Fuel: Videos
« on: July 12, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 08:33:25 PM by Mike »

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
    • Poems and Short Stories
Re: All About Fuel: Videos
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »
no, not heard of him.But the possibility of using water and gas to run cars is getting known more and more. I thought they were from Kentucky. ???

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 03:10:00 PM »
There's a company from British Columbia called Ballard that has been producing hydrogen cells to run larger vehicles for quite a few years.  The city of Chicago has tested their bus fleet with them successfully.  The last I heard they were having a problem downsizing the technology to be used in cars but I think they finally did it.

The difference between Ballard's technology and Stan Myers' technology is that Ballard's needs hydrogen while Stan Myers' invention produces hydrogen from water, by the looks of it, on the go.  Quite the leap forward if it was ever made available to the general public.  Even if the plans were sold to small start up companies it could make a major difference to the whole world.  No more oil wars would be the biggest break through.  No wonder he was murdered.

White House Joins Fight Against Electric Cars
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D05E6DF163AF933A25753C1A9649C8B63

I've read that General Motors owns a large portion of the shares in the oil companies.  So they have a vested interest to shelve these new alternative technologies that would replace the consumption of fossil fuels.

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
    • Poems and Short Stories
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 05:39:44 PM »
That's what I've heard too. We could be using alternative fuels right now if they had only used the technology we had.  :-\