Author Topic: Vincent Bugliosi should be named prosecutor of Bush for Murder  (Read 3999 times)

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
July 25, 2008

Bugliosi told it like it is at the Judiciary Committee today.
Impeachment. Indictment for murder. Just punishment.
Watch the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDAFozFn4kU

Vincent Bugliosi on Weapons of Mass Destruction
Watch the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7abu9a0xtNI

Vincent Bugliosi is the author of the book
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

It looks like the fearless leader is going to get what he deserves whether the next administration ratifies the International Criminal Court or not.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:31:19 PM by Mike »

Offline netwarrior

• Founder
    • Marketing Site
Re: Vincent Bugliosi should be named prosecutor of Bush for Murder
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 02:59:05 PM »

It looks like the fearless leader is going to get what he deserves whether the next administration ratifies the International Criminal Court or not.

I really doubt it will happen.

This guy seems to make a living writing books about high profile cases and then getting movie rights to them. aka making money.

What a promotional idea to use Cspan to promote the book (it didnt start selling that well until this)

I've read some reviews and the legalities are said to be slim and he comes off as being the only person smart enough to know whats going on and everyone is not.

Sure I believe their has been some wrong doings but no more than the usual cloak and dagger stuff EVERY government does.

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
    • Poems and Short Stories
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 06:24:25 PM »
I agree. I really think there has to be some under handed stuff done within the government. There are so many branches and they don't seem to get along with each other, so they have to spy on each other to know  what the other one is doing. As far as Bush and the war goes, he did lie, he wanted to finish what his father didn't and get acknowledged for that, but it didn't work. We should not have done what we did, but it has turned out to be better for the iraq people who wanted their freedoms restored. When we leave Iraq, it will most likely go  back to what it was. As far as trying Bush for crimes, you  could bring up charges on every leader there is. Government is so corrupt but we need it. That's why they say we glow here where I live. They had an uranium processing plant in our town since 1955 or so and closed it down in 1982 because local people's wells were contaminated and cancer was becoming more prominent. On the sign into the place it said feed materials and was checkered like the purina cat chow logo use to be. I knew what was going on, I can't believe people didn't. I didn't know they were allowing the uranium to leak into our well water and releasing it into the air. That was a major cover up and we could end up with cancer because of it. Mr Wolfe was a guard there. He has had skin cancers removed and now has severe cancer and won't live much longer.

Offline netwarrior

• Founder
    • Marketing Site
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 06:55:40 PM »
Yes, Even people that get elected and want to do whats right get to Washington and find out you have to play ball or you dont get anywhere.

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 07:37:03 PM »
Oh I don't know.  This Bugliosi originally made his name as a lawyer.

That's too bad that Mr. Wolfe got cancer from working at the uranium plant. 

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »
I've also had a bout with pre cancer cells. Never know if it came from there or not. It was about 19 years ago. I was awful young to have cancer cells already. Had to take treatments for it.  ;D

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 11:09:44 AM »
Yeah energy produced from nuclear sources is as bad or worse than energy produced from fossil fuels.  They are both killing us.  Both should be phased out and replaced by alternatives. 

I seen Al Gore on the news about a week or so ago saying we have to phase out the use of fossil fuels within ten years or it will cause unrepairable damage to our planet.

We are getting a little off topic though.  ;D   
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:47:36 PM by Mike »

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 12:56:24 PM »
Did anyone here about this on the news?

I didn't hear it on the news here in Canada.

You know what I mean, if the president of the most powerful country on the planet at this time is being called for impeachment, indictment for murder and just punishment given in front of the Judiciary Committee you would think it would be front page news around the world.

I guess this just shows how the media, not just in the U.S. but also in Canada is being controlled. 

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 03:25:04 PM »
I haven't heard anything on it. I don't listen to the news much tho. All it is about is people killing each other. Gets depressing.  ::)