Author Topic: Miracles and Prophecies  (Read 12422 times)

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
Miracles and Prophecies
« on: August 27, 2008, 03:47:36 PM »
Miracles and Prophecies

In 1917 while World War 1 was raging and just before the Russian Communist Revolution started the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared each month to three children at Fatima, Portugal.  Over 70,000 people witnessed the miracle of the sun in October of 1917.  The archives of the Portuguese newspaper articles that reported this can still be viewed.  Mary's Heavenly request from God is that Russia be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  The consecration is suppose to be done by the Pope and all of the Catholic bishops.  If Heaven's requests are not accomplished in time the dyer consequences are the annihilation of nations and enslavement.  For some reason the consecration has not been done properly yet.  The 1984 consecration was for the world but did not specifically mention Russia.  Two of the children that the Blessed Virgin appeared to died early, as Mary said would happen.  The third child was Sister Lucy.  Here are some of her words.     
http://www.fatimacrusader.com/cr83/lf173Insert.asp

In July, 2006 Father Paul Kramer writes this special report titled 'Is World War III Next?'  In it he talks about The New Cold War which is being mentioned today (Aug, 2008) on news broadcasts after Russia's incursions into the country of Georgia.
http://www.fatimacrusader.com/cr83/lf172Suppl.asp

In the spring of 2007 James W. Bannister writes the report 'Putin Announces New Cold War!'  Again no one listened.
http://www.fatimacrusader.com/cr85/cr85pg27.asp

More war is not the answer.

The only answer to world peace is the proper consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

This is not just a Catholic issue.

For more information watch this video Heaven's Key to Peace.

Then please sign this petition to request that the Pope in union with all the Catholic bishops of the world will finally consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

https://secure.fatima.org/forms/petition.asp

Thank you
Mike

P.S. You must know that if you are Christian then you are Chosen.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:44:01 PM by Mike »

Offline sandrarinck

Re: Miracles and Prophecies
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 01:59:12 PM »
That is definitely something I wish I could have seen for myself.  I have read other articles regarding this event and find it somewhat fascinating that it has been downgraded to a mind trick by dogmatic propaganda, or the illusions of the mind based on fear.  Of course the funny part is that they were not in fear but aw of the miraculous event.

So many great mysteries in the world, i find it funny that the more incredible it seems to be the more "hate" comes about.  I think it is possible that those opposed are the ones who are quite fearful of what may really be the truth. 

At this point in my life, I would not even put it past myself to imagine that God Himself is what some may call an Alien Being.  You have seen those frescoes and or paintings of UFO's being depicted not only in Renascence art but also on the walls of Mayan temples, Chinese, Egyptian etc...

Google link to lots of pictures of what I am talking about of course I know you have seen these.  http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS267&um=1&sa=1&q=ufos+in+paintings&btnG=Search+Images&aq=f&oq=

It's a phenomenon that leaves little room to allude to this not being a real thing.  I don't know (as silly as it sounds) I don't know that the appearance of Mary was not some sort of holographic representation of her physical self down here.  We may be calling these things Spirits or something but nonetheless it does happen.

I myself have seen some very strange things and yet I feel less afraid of it now then I did before when I didn't know much about God.  You have read my story about the Eagle that encompassed stars and that is a miracle that I can never forget. 

But just a few months ago I could swear it to God Himself that I seen this thing coming down from the sky.  In someways it looked like a snake, course that is absurd... or is it? 

Then not too long after that I seen this blue light in the sky.  It caught my attention like a star that shines during the day but then it started to move as if it were following the birds or maybe the birds were following this light.  But it was there, I saw it with my own eyes.  I even waved to it wondering if just maybe they would come down or if they could here my thoughts, I said hello, I can see you.  If you come down to say hello back please just don't scare me. LOL.

Then a few weeks ago, I would put my life on seeing again another strange occurrence in the sky.  I went outside one night prolly around 8:30 or so and I saw these red and white flashing lights.  I live right under the flight line of the airport so at first I just thought it was an airplane and I was captivated almost hypnotized by the way the lights were flashing because the lights on the airplanes don't flash that way.

When I realized it was not an airplane I actually spoke out loud.  "What the Hell!" (sorry it slipped) Though this time I was a little afraid because it was so close and it didn't make any noise etc.

Anyways.  The rate at which these things are occurring, at least in my life makes me wonder how the prophecy or the promise of Christ is going to come about.  Will we literally be taken up (as into a space ship of some sorts) with Him before the destruction of the Earth.  Are they or is He keeping track of where I am.  If it is not God does is there something they or it wants from me?

Who knows, these days are becoming the strangest of days I have ever experienced in my life.  How one can laugh and call me crazy is what it is but at least one thing did happen because of it.  And it is yet another miracle.

My ex was an atheist.  We used to talk about how he didn't believe in God and I didn't say much about it because he is still a good guy no matter how obnoxious and stupid I find him to be.  But after I saw that Eagle, he said to me. I believe Sandy.  I do believe in God now because if something could mess you up like that... knowing you and what you say about it... I can't help but believe it.

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 10:59:32 PM »
That's interesting Sandra.  I've seen one Renaissance painting with a disk shaped object in the sky of the painting before but I didn't know there were so many other similar paintings.  It would be interesting to know what the painter was thinking about.

There seems to be a lot of strange sightings in the sky these days.  It must be a sign of the times.  You are in Southern California aren't you?  I think that area, Northern Mexico, Arizona, New Mexico, and Southern California gets more sightings than most areas.  I don't usually pay much attention to UFO sightings but I remember watching a news report in 2005 about this UFO fleet sighting in Mexico.  There must be something to it all.

The UFO sightings kind of spook me but I like reading about apparitions of Mary.  She is clearly trying to tell us something.  It takes a lot for the Catholic church to say a Marian apparition is acceptable to believe.  They usually investigate them quite a bit before they say it and then leave it up to the individual as to whether they want to accept it or not.  There have been some frauds I think.  There's one in Medjugorje, Croatia that's been going on for some time now that seems kind of skeptical.  I don't know what to think of it.

Although the owner of Greensides Farm started a Marian shrine about 40 miles east of where I live after visiting Medjugorje.  I've been there a couple of times, it was quite peaceful there when we went.  A couple of years ago I watched a local news report where a teacher and two students said they saw Mary there.  About 15 years ago my decease cousin said that he seen the sun dancing in the sky while he was at Greensides Farm.  And just before last Christmas his sister told me she did too.  A buddy of mine, who grew up by Marmora, the closest town to the Farm told me that there were stories of Mary appearing to the original owner's of the Farm, before Greensides bought it.  The Marmora area was originally settled by fairly devote Irish Catholics so who knows???

There have been Marian sightings all over the world, Japan, Ireland, in Cairo, Egypt thousands of people both Muslims and Christians seen Mary over a Coptic church in the 60s, in the US and lots of places.  When I do a Google search for 'Marian apparitions' it brings up over 95,000 sites.  This Marian apparitions time line shows they have been increasing over the last 200 years.

Like I say the Catholic church doesn't approve them all.  The three main ones that I know of that the Catholic church approves of are Guadalupe, Lourdes and Fatima.  I've read that it took about 10 years to Baptize the Aztecs after the Guadalupe apparition in Mexico in the 1500s.  St. Bernadette seen Mary at Lourdes which is suppose to be attributed to lots of miraculous healings.  As for Fatima I just can't understand why Mary's request hasn't been properly done yet, the consequences of not doing it are dyer.  Pope John Paul II visited Fatima to thank Mary after he survived the assassination attempt in 1981, so he must have believed it.  Maybe the Popes haven't been able to get all the bishops to cooperate, I don't know.

In the late 50's or early 60s, when I was a kid I watched a black and white version of a Warner Brothers production of The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.  Since then it has had color put to it and uploaded to YouTube in 12 parts.  I had them bookmarked so I might as well post them here.  It's a good show, you might like it.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12                           
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 11:10:47 PM by Mike »

Offline sandrarinck

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 11:46:39 AM »
Yeah there are some apparitions that I am skeptical of myself.  Sadly people will make false ones to "prove" that they area all hoaxes which makes things much more difficult... sorry I am distracted by a cop that has been on a rampage pulling people over right out front of my home.  I think this is the third unlucky driver in the last few days to get pulled over by the same cop. LOL.  Filling his quota I guess. :D

Anyways, what did Mary say?  I don't know too much about it really, mostly all I know is that thousands of people have seen the same things over all of the world.  I wouldn't believe that the Catholic church would just take something and call it true without researching it first.  Though these days it pretty customary for people to disbelieve all of every church for good reason (pedophilia etc.) and for no reason at all.

I think it is very sad.  But yes, I do live in Southern California so it might have something to do with the many sightings. Funny thought was when I told my boyfriend, he said, I don't believe you.  But right now he is in Hawaii and last weekend he went camping on the beach with his new friends and their family.

So they were taking pictures of the children and he said all the pictures had an orb like thing in all the pictures.  He said that, I think it the 40's (don't quote me on this) there used to be a school on that beach and a tsunami came.  The people were warned to leave the area because of it but they refused and the tsunami wiped out the school and all the children.  Supposedly only one police, one teacher and a couple of children survived.

So I was like, okay so you believe in Angels, and spirit orbs etc. but you don't believe I saw any UFO's?  He goes, well I haven't seen one.  And I said, okay you have a point. LOL. 

The other day after I was done with that project I was sharing with you... oh which if your interested you could read now.  I published it on my site and on hp.  I saw this shadow walk past me.  Clear as day.  It shook me up a bit but of course I just prayed God protect me from whatever that was.  It could have been something that I seen because I was on my computer in the dark and it messed with my eyes but the shape and timing was a little coincidental.

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 03:24:16 PM »
What Mary showed and said to the 3 seers is covered on these 3 pages.
The First Part - A short vision of hell.
The Second Part - The requests for the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and for the Communions of Reparation on the First Saturdays.  The consequences of failing to heed these requests and the promise of world peace if Mary's requests are granted.  This video on Heaven's Key to Peace sums it up pretty good too.  In July, 1917 Mary also told the 3 seers that the first world war would end but if people do not cease offending God a worse war will break out (the second world war).
The Third Part - The controversy as to whether the Consecration of Russia has been done properly yet.  The Vatican is saying the 1984 Consecration of the world by John Paul II fulfilled the request even though he didn't mention Russia by name.  This is not a schism within the Church or an attack on any Church teachings from within the Church but a lot of Catholics and if you watch Heaven's Key to Peace you'll see that even some non-Catholics are wondering why we haven't seen a period of peace in the world if the Consecration has been done properly.  One of the consequences of failing to heed these requests is the annihilation of nations.  We have already witnessed the annihilation of Iraq, Uganda and major problems in Dafur, Palestine, Afghanistan and now Pakistan and on and on.  The question we have to ask ourselves is what nation is next, could it possibly be the U.S. or Canada?  Serious business.

I don't know what to think of orbs on photos, could be just water droplets, I don't know.  The UFOs could possibly be secret weapons of mass destruction, I don't know about them either.  The shadow could have possibly been your eyes playing tricks on you but the short Saint Michael the Archangel prayer would be good to say at times like that for reassurance.  I'll check out your project.         
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:46:32 PM by Mike »

Offline sandrarinck

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 07:38:06 PM »
Hi,  I was going to reply in email but I though, well by chance someone becomes more interested.  I hope you don't mind.

I am so glad you got the chance to read it.  At first I was a little confused about what it was saying yet, just like you thought, it seems to be talking about the Anti-Christ but it also seems to be speaking of the past, as in what happened.. fallen angels and such and also the future all disguised in Genesis.

In my first translation or attempt to translate it actually came out to say that there was a man, (like a fallen angel, seemingly indicating Adam - I say Adam because he was the first man-to be the Anti-Christ, which would also make a lot of sense) from an unknown origin who for no discernible reason was against God.  I can send you that translation if you like.  For me it was like insight to the purpose of spirit and how we evolved, not by our physical body (which is highly devolved) but elevation in spirit.  As if to  say we were given a conscience and one (Adam or maybe Anti-Christ) would not comply or was against God for no reason accept to say this "Adam" blasphemed God's Spirit by saying that God wasted a the Spring of Life on a mortal man... so God appointed us mortals above him because of our gratitude for giving us the Spring of Life.  Course this paints a more intentionally rebellious picture of Adam and does make me think twice about my prior feeling that Adam just made a mistake out of ignorance, which doesn't seem to be the case. Then again there is always the possibility that it is actually talking about the "snake or serpent" depicted in Genesis.  I mean, you did notice that the serpent appears out of know where right?

Anyways, I also was intrigued by the Nun.  Today we identify Mary as the Virgin, yet in earlier traditions or stories (at least from some that I have read) it doesn't speak much about Mary actually being a virgin, from what I recall it doesn't talk about her "virgin" status at all but does talk about how she was a girl that grew up in the "church" completely devoted in Spirit to God.  So the translation calls her (at least I think it is her) the Spirited Veil to behold God's light and give birth to the Archer.

Now I am supposing that Jesus is given the name Archer because he is the One who caste Satan out.  Then it seems like a sort of conversation, as though the thoughts were recorded in Heaven or something and Mary herself or the Princess to give birth to the Son of God says she is troubled by giving birth to a son who she loves so that He can be the sacrifice for all of life or for God's Kingdom.  So the Sacred Heart (so I  have heard her called this) seems like a very sorrowful woman who's obedience and sacrifice was... well it hurt her just as much as it hurt Jesus.

So in a way it makes me really sad and so much more grateful.  I feel like a heel almost in that even though I try not to take things for granted, when I do and recall it I kick myself in the butt.

There was also a part that said the Child needed to be born and to grow up strong and healthy.  Yet we know that (I forget which king) what's his face, when he found out about Jesus he became threatened and ordered all the first born males to be killed. 

No Nimrod... I don't know. I am going to go check that out after I am done writing to you here so I will more then likely write another "novel" length reply.   Sorry I tend to ramble on sometimes... most the time. :D

Anyways I was telling Roland... It sure gives new meaning or insight to what "The Word" means.  I actually got curious and jumped ahead to Revelation to see what it said using the same formula and literally... it pretty much says that Jesus will come, get rid of Satan, allow us to literally cross over hell or death and be with Him in Heaven or Paradise or however you like to think about it.  The end. 

I marveled at that a bit too because I was expecting more story but just like it says in Revelation, it actually says the same in the hidden message as well.  Holy Moly!  God definitely never disappoints a person who really wants to seek and find. 

Okay, I will go now before I keep writing and your eyes get blurry. :D

Offline sandrarinck

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 08:09:27 PM »
Oh and I never heard of that guy Arthur Koestler, but I have heard talk about a 13th tribe which consequently wouldn't have any biblical or other basis for that unless you incorporate the "anit-christ" in effect or effectively taking taking the seat as king of Israel and falsely glorifies himself as God which at this time I do believe you are correct when saying they are building this throne as we speak. 

Concerning Islam one thing that I can take to heart no matter what the "religion" not the good people who follow good laws and conduct, is that they have said, in good Spirit (no matter how distasteful their words can be at times) that they also believe that Jesus will come and straighten out whatever confusion we have about God.  So what can I say to that accept.  True, whether you believe that Jesus is God or Prophet of God, neither seems to make a difference when Jesus will be the one to come.

From my heart, I believe that what is good about us will shine through and God will forgive wherever we have been mixed up.  After all it really was Jesus' intention, partly I believe He did it to weed what is good out from what is bad, so I am happy to say that regardless of our religious differences and even practices, that if we do remain in peace and in love with each other that we have done and obeyed the Law of Love which cannot go wrong.

So many Muslims and Christians very much understand that we cannot fight, we will not kill, harm push, shove, ignore, turn away those in need or otherwise... to do so, I believe fighting over who God is or what God is is the last thing that God would find acceptable.  God doesn't even want offerings from us anymore let alone us killing each other on His account.  It never did and would never make sense. 

But it is something we will have to wait for.  Do you think Jesus will come in our lifetime?  I have mixed feeling about it myself.  I mean I definitely want to see God come back and at the same time I can wait because I don't know that I could bare the sight of such horrible things to come. 

It's sorta troubling for me because the signs (at least for me) are clear as a bell and I find myself trying to convince myself it is not happening rather then convincing myself that it is happening.  Did that make sense? 

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 12:03:37 PM »
No Jesus is the Sacred Heart.  Mary is the Immaculate Heart.  But you are right, Mary had her own Passion along with Jesus' Passion as she watched her Son die on the cross.  Here's an image of both the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary together.

Yeah it was King Herod that had all the babies killed to try to kill Jesus.  Joseph and Mary took Jesus to Egypt to escape it.  Yeah there are some clear similarities between Christianity and Islam. 

Obama's speech to the Muslim world from Cairo, Egypt sounds like a clear change to US foreign policy regarding the Middle East.  The whole 55 minute speech is up on YouTube already so I figured I'd post it here.  I haven't watched it yet but from the news the main points that I got were that Hamas has to end the violence, Israel has to end the illegal settlements, a push for a two state solution recognizing both Palestine and Israel and he got a big round of applause when he mentioned respect for women.  The speech ended with a standing ovation.  Sounds like a good start if the parties comply.  I think a lot depends on what Israel does.  But I think there could have been peace in the Middle East long ago if Israel truly wanted it.

President Obama Speaks to the Muslim World from Cairo, Egypt

I have a few things to do this aft so I got to cut it short today.     
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 12:16:56 PM by Mike »