Author Topic: Hang 'Em High!  (Read 2885 times)

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
Hang 'Em High!
« on: September 26, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »
A friend from Tennessee sent me this today.

http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Hang.htm
"Instead of spelling disaster, the financial collapse offers a unique opportunity to fix all of America‚Äôs ills.  Hang 'Em High!"

Now you can't call this anti-semantic cause it was written by an Israeli Jew by the name of Israel Shamir.  He says the Jewish New York banking elite are also causing havoc in Israel.  Quite the different story than what we are used to hearing.  And he has quite the solution.

Now here is a petition to vote no to the bailout.
http://www.votenobailout.org/

Israel Shamir has quite the solution for the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as well.  "There should be one unitary state in Palestine.  There should be no exceptions for Jews - equal rights for all.  Let us learn from Palestinian peasants - they are the bedrock to build the country upon. The power should grow from the roots, from the people."  Now that is a novel idea.  Listen to what he has to say.  It's pretty cool I think. 
http://www.israelshamir.net/interview.htm

Mike

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
    • Poems and Short Stories
Re: Hang 'Em High!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »
Well, I'm an american and I've never been rich. My little bit in the stock market that was suppose to let us retire and not live off a pity government social security is about gone, I will have to give up the internet and the very few other extras I have like eating yogurt and ice cream. Cost of living is going beyond our ability to keep up. I'm spending almost 200 dollars a week at the grocery for almost nothing. We do nothing for entertainment, can't afford it. Life is suppose to get better as you get older, not worse. So america is suffering. If I just wipe out everything I have and start over, life is over for me. There will be mass suicides do to lack of money and the ability to survive. Health care is out of reach for many of us. Don't think we are all care free rich americans. I'm not. I try to help out others to my best ability, but even that is going to have to stop. I've got to start thinking about how are we going to survive this ourselves. I will pray a lot. That is the only thing that is free.

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 08:39:25 AM »
I hear you Barb.  At least they are saying the banks will have to eventually pay back the bailouts with interest, limits on executive compensation and there's some talk on foreclosure assistance.  I mean that's if the bailout even gets passed.  Now they are talking about a bailout of a bank in England and one in Holland too.  Yeah we all need to pray we get through this okay.

I'm spending my time trying to prevent a Harper majority here in Canada which would derail the North American Union.  It wouldn't be good for Canada, the US or Mexico.  That's why I haven't made the changes in this forum yet.

Mike
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 08:43:15 AM by Mike »

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 09:17:55 AM »
I don't know what else Denny and I could give up.We live on the bare neccessities now. We rent movies each week instead of ever going out. I wanted to keep 4 hundred out of the bank last week because of all of this but Denny told me to put it in. Now he's thinking different. I know if we go under, money will be useless, but if it gets to where we just can't get to it, then having some for food at home would be good. The government pushed us all to put money into 401ks for retirement and now they are going to take all our money away. So unfair. We don't eat fancy either, beans and hot dogs ,chili, spagetti all consist of our main foods at home. Eating out is over. Grocery is far too much. Didn't even buy hardly any meat to cost all most $200. That freaked Denny out. It's good he has gone with me a few times lately. He knows I'm not being wasteful. I'm glad most of our kids are on there own and hope they prepare for it. I want to stock up on can goods. Soups would be good to have around. Denny won't loose his job, it's the washer and dryer buisness and everyone needs to do their laundry. Just don't want him to have to work until he dies.  :'(

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 10:15:13 AM »
That sounds bleak.  The writer in the top web site above, Israel Shamir makes it sound like this was all planned.

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 01:40:39 PM »
I know that's what upset me and what is already happening. MY parents are enjoying a welll deserved retirement, but this could bankrupt them.

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 11:15:07 AM »
It seems unanimous in this forums thread that nobody agrees to the 700 billion dollar bailout.  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/7920?page=3

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
I really don't know what the answer is, I only want them to fix it without making it worse.  :(