Author Topic: Indecision in Choosing a Weight Loss Plan  (Read 8086 times)

Offline Coordembers

• Indecision in Choosing a Weight Loss Plan
Indecision in Choosing a Weight Loss Plan
« on: December 05, 2009, 02:10:28 AM »
This might not be the most appropriate category for this query, but as dieting is a country-wide endemic, I was positive that there will probably be some men or women in this forum, who have been on any diets at all. If you have any experience whatsoever please share.

I am especially puzzled on which weight loss item to order, as there are so many alternatives  in the market. The latest hypes on Oprah similar to hoodia gordonii or ephedera don't make this subject simpler. I truly do not have an idea where to commence, should I get an exact weight loss program, routine of exercises...All I have come to understand is that a modification is necessary. And this alteration must happen now.

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
Re: Indecision in Choosing a Weight Loss Plan
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 10:23:59 AM »
I don't know, I'm not too concerned.  Maybe someone else that sees this will give you some advice.  I wouldn't rely on the hype you have seen on Oprah though.  :)

Mike

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
    • Poems and Short Stories
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 12:36:19 PM »
As anyone who has done weight loss should know, it takes appetite control and exercise to loose weight. If some one tries to sell you a magic pill that does it all, it's a scam. This new acai berry does do a pretty good job of helping you to loose weight. I get it in a weight loss pill that only cost me 4 dollars every two weeks to keep my supply. I have lost a bit of weight. I was only a little over weight and sometimes those pounds are the hardest to loose. Most programs that are really good, you have to follow their plans, eat their foods, and then when you go back to your normal habits, well............... the weight comes back. To keep weight off,  you need to learn new ways of eating and maintaining your weight. Don't ever say, no I can't eat this because I am on a diet either. That is the worse downfall of diets. Get a small plate, then put a portion  on the plate that will look big to you and fool your senses. You may not even want to eat it all. As far as seconds go, now that you don't do. LOL

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »
Good advice Barb.

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 01:03:29 PM »
Thanks Mike, I use to teach diet and exercise class at church. I know, that sounds like a strange place to do it, but I offered and they came.  ;D Free too. I loved it.

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 01:13:40 PM »
Cool

Offline crestiksa

Indecision in Choosing a Weight Loss Plan
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 05:21:29 PM »
Hi everyone,
Can anyone out there tell me the name of a safe weight loss drug?  Meaning, one that wont raise your blood pressure, especially if you already have high blood pressure?  Thanks.

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »
You are best off asking your doctor. I would not want to be put in a position to tell you that and be wrong.