Author Topic: # 7 - TextAloud 2.0 will read your e-mail, web sites and forum posts to you  (Read 12976 times)

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
Save your eyes by having TextAloud read your e-mail, web sites and forum posts to you.

TextAloud version 2.0 converts any text into voice and even to MP3.  Listen to email, web pages and documents on your computer or portable MP3 player.

I have been using TextAloud for 4 or 5 years.  I love it and use it every day.  When I bought a new computer the first thing that I did was download the new version of TextAloud.  One of the features with the new version is a toolbar that enables you to zoom in the text of the web site that you are viewing to see it in larger text.  This is good if you have vision problems or to just preserve your eyes.  You can turn the toolbar on or off.  You can use this handy tool to proof read what you write.  It gives you the tools to be more productive.  You just copy the text, click New to paste it into TextAloud then click Speak.

To hear what some of the voices sound like and to see the features that the new version has watch this Demo.

You can buy it here for 29.95 USD TextAloud

I'm sure you will love it like I do.

If you have any questions or comments start a new topic in 'Chat with other members'.

Mike
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 11:18:40 PM by Mike »