Author Topic: Problem with YouTube video length?  (Read 6950 times)

Offline Hamengagrax

• Don't spam the 'Introduce Yourself' forum please
    • HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 is not working?
Problem with YouTube video length?
« on: January 13, 2010, 12:33:05 PM »
i have a toshida satellite. back in december my usb ports stopped loading my phone that i connect to my computer to share pictures & videos. after that, i hooked up a hardrive to the laptop to watch movies, it worked for about 2 days, then stopped, just as my phone did. the computer makes a noise as if something has been plugged in but nothing shows that its actually there. the only thing that pops up is the "safely remove hardware" icon. ive went online trying SOOOOO many things and nothing seems to work. ive tried restarting the computer, uninstalling & reinstailling the drivers, updating drivers, recovering the laptop to a different time... a whole bunch of stuff. if anyone could PLEASE help me out, id appreciate it!!!! oh and it runs on windows vista.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:33:15 PM by Mike »

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
Re: Problem with YouTube video length?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 01:32:25 PM »
It sounds like a hardware compatibility problem Hamengagrax.  It looks like it started when you hooked the hardrive to the laptop.  Sounds like a computer shop job unless you know someone that fixes them.  I removed your link.  You can add it to all your posts with your Signature File from your Profile.

Mike