Author Topic: Coming soon, new publishing site that lets you keep 100% of your earnings.  (Read 4988 times)

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
Re: Coming soon, new publishing site that lets you keep 100% of your earnings.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 10:22:43 AM »
It's up to you whether you want a ratings system.  If you ad a view count I don't think you should until later. 

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
    • Poems and Short Stories
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2015, 08:18:35 PM »
I tried checking out Sandra's site, but it must not have lasted for her.

Offline Mike

• Administrator
  • 'Get ur dun'
    • Earn Cash - Make Money Online
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 11:39:35 AM »
I guess not.  I know Sandra from HubPages.  Her and a bunch of us were kind of pissed off with HubPages so she started the Publishers Den.  It was a good idea seeing the members kept 100% of the commissions made.  She must have lost interest.  That was back when I basically lost interest in everything online.  I was going to get this forum up to snuff so her members could post links to their Publishers Den articles in here, but I even lost interest in that too.  You know, just another make work project if your not making any money.  I'd have to clear out all the spammers from this forum, which would be a major job.  Since then I've thought of a better way to do it if I ever found a way to make some money.  Now I wouldn't bother clearing out all the spammers.  I'd just leave everyone so they couldn't post, other than the members that joined a program we were doing (like that program Brian was talking about).  Then I could still send an e-mail ad to the 129,000 members, spammers and all, with a promise they could post their other ads in here if they joined our program.  But we'd need a program that would work.  I'm still really not too interested in it yet.  I'm 65 in 14 months; maybe then or just before.

Offline barb

• Founder
  • Tired
    • Poems and Short Stories
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 11:32:39 AM »
I agree with you on that.